Many times when plumbing goes wrong in your house, it can be a challenge to decide to repair or replace the issue. Here’s a quick list of what you should know concerning these common problems.
- Have a leaky faucet, that’s easy, just repair that babe.
- Broken Shower head? This one you will want to replace.
- What about a cracked toilet, you guessed it, replace that one.
- If you have leaky or old worn out pipes, you will want to replace those.
- If your toilet continues to get clogged, just repair it.
- Broken fill valve, repair it.
- Have an older house with lead pipes, eeek replace them.
- If your water heater is faulty, you can most likely look at getting this repaired first.
So, there’s a short list of some common plumbing problems you may be faced with. Hope this helps and if you need assistance repairing or replacing, T&T Plumbing is just a phone call away!